[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The redemption process is in full swing. Now it's about her use of the word "nigger" and no longer about how she views black people or misses the "old South". The entertainment shows are full of people declaring how wonderful she really is. They just talked to a columnist for Time magazine [[black, of course) who thinks we should just move on let her get back in the kitchen. I say we let him get back in the cotton fields since she would like seeing him there doing what she misses seeing colored folk doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Oz View Post
    The redemption process is in full swing. Now it's about her use of the word "nigger" and no longer about how she views black people or misses the "old South". The entertainment shows are full of people declaring how wonderful she really is. They just talked to a columnist for Time magazine [[black, of course) who thinks we should just move on let her get back in the kitchen. I say we let him get back in the cotton fields since she would like seeing him there doing what she misses seeing colored folk doing.
    That columnist doesn't understand that his attitude towards this situation is what helps it to prevail! He is one of those dudes that say, hey, I have a great car, a great home and a great job now. It doesn't matter that I and my people have been drugged through the mud, shit on and murdered for sport and entertainment for over 300 years........let's just move on now and give this racist bitch a pass......! Sorry but I'm not buying it or going along with his suggestion.