[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    And you know this for a fact? Of course you was the one that applauded Aunt Janet for slapping Paris.
    I think the only thing clear about what went on with Janet and Paris is their relationship is definitely estranged. There was that photo of that phone drama between Paris and Janet. Paris wanting to see Katherine but Janet saying "please don't." That's the full extent of the drama but both sides conclude no slapping commenced between Paris and Janet.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I think the only thing clear about what went on with Janet and Paris is their relationship is definitely estranged. There was that photo of that phone drama between Paris and Janet. Paris wanting to see Katherine but Janet saying "please don't." That's the full extent of the drama but both sides conclude no slapping commenced between Paris and Janet.
    Oh I know it turn out there was no slapping but before that was confirmed jillfoster and her friend marv were praising Gladys Knight for saying Paris should have got a whupping and praising janet for alledgedly slapping Paris. Thank the good Lord it turn out not to be true.

It is wrong to slap or beat a child imo.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Oh I know it turn out there was no slapping but before that was confirmed jillfoster and her friend marv were praising Gladys Knight for saying Paris should have got a whupping and praising janet for alledgedly slapping Paris. Thank the good Lord it turn out not to be true.

It is wrong to slap or beat a child imo.

Roberta
    But see this is what happens in celebrityland...or how I like to call it, "weirdoland" lol