[REMOVE ADS]

Oh! Well if it's true that interesting? I didn't know she knew her.

She doesn't. Paris obviously just thinks another person will be more permissive with her.

thomas96 Guest
    I obviously don't know the whole story about their family, and am not blaming anyone, but she seems like a brat.

Paris Jackson does know who Diana Ross is. She has known her since she was a little girl. She may not have seen her often, but they do know each other.
    Last edited by skooldem1; 06-16-2013 at 01:29 PM.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    Paris Jackson does know who Diana Ross is. She has known her since she was a little girl. She may not have seen her often, but they do know each other.
    I bet she's met her numerous times, but I doubt she really knows her very well, or knows how she'd be as a guardian.

Of course she doesn't know how Diana would be as a guardian. But Paris idolized her father and she knows that her father trusted Diana with his children over his own family. With that said, I doubt this story is true. I also doubt that Diana would take in a troubled, suicidal teenager at this point in her life.

Quote Originally Posted by skooldem1 View Post
    I think that is a great idea.......she should go live with a virtual stranger that is a non relative. Ok.

This is coming from a tabloid. And to be honest, they're putting words in Paris' mouth...

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    This is coming from a tabloid. And to be honest, they're putting words in Paris' mouth...
    I am pretty sure you are right. This is not even a story.

I just think this young girl wants to get away from her family and be in a more permissive environment. It's typical of most teens her age.

"I lied and said my guardian was out on a weekend trip to Spain."

Wait a second--that was no lie. She was!

I wanna go live with Diana Ross. It sounds like fun. And playin' dress-up at home must be somethin' for the books!

One person at a MJ board thinks it's Ian Halperin that is giving out this information. As you probably know, Ian was making all those ridiculous stories that Michael was a closeted homosexual having relationships with "bears" [[slang for gay hairy men) in his book on MJ [["Unmasked").

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    I am pretty sure you are right. This is not even a story.
    Yeah. And all of these "stories" on Paris are ridiculous, from the one when she attempted suicide because she couldn't attend a rock concert! The world? smh...it's all ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by jillfoster View Post
    She doesn't. Paris obviously just thinks another person will be more permissive with her.
    And you know this for a fact? Of course you was the one that applauded Aunt Janet for slapping Paris.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    And you know this for a fact? Of course you was the one that applauded Aunt Janet for slapping Paris.
    I think the only thing clear about what went on with Janet and Paris is their relationship is definitely estranged. There was that photo of that phone drama between Paris and Janet. Paris wanting to see Katherine but Janet saying "please don't." That's the full extent of the drama but both sides conclude no slapping commenced between Paris and Janet.

Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    I think the only thing clear about what went on with Janet and Paris is their relationship is definitely estranged. There was that photo of that phone drama between Paris and Janet. Paris wanting to see Katherine but Janet saying "please don't." That's the full extent of the drama but both sides conclude no slapping commenced between Paris and Janet.
    Oh I know it turn out there was no slapping but before that was confirmed jillfoster and her friend marv were praising Gladys Knight for saying Paris should have got a whupping and praising janet for alledgedly slapping Paris. Thank the good Lord it turn out not to be true.

It is wrong to slap or beat a child imo.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Oh I know it turn out there was no slapping but before that was confirmed jillfoster and her friend marv were praising Gladys Knight for saying Paris should have got a whupping and praising janet for alledgedly slapping Paris. Thank the good Lord it turn out not to be true.

It is wrong to slap or beat a child imo.

Roberta
    But see this is what happens in celebrityland...or how I like to call it, "weirdoland" lol

Evan Ross was at the hospital with Paris. Quite clearly there is a relationship between the children and Diana Ross. Nonetheless, moving in with Diana Ross might not be a good idea either ~ it's just more change which might not be good for Paris either.

Well if any of it is true or not why don't the Jacksons just get her some help and show her some real love and throw in there some faith and values and then come back to her after all that is done and see where she wants to go and where her head is. Round one was when she was trying to talk and get to her grandmother when she was swished away. Round two she wanted to visit and talk to her real mother. Round three she attempts suicide and now Round four she wants to live with Diana Ross. She needs professional help before its too late.