[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I hate to tell you this but it's going to possibly be revealed that Michael Jackson had no biological children. Scott Thorsen, Liberace's lover, was on The View Friday and he said he and Michael had an affair. I don't know if he's telling the truth. But he made the claim on TV. He's not the first male to make this claim. I'd like scientific proof that Michael Jackson fathered children.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-15-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I hate to tell you this but it's going to possibly be revealed that Michael Jackson had no biological children. Scott Thorsen, Liberace's lover, was on The View Friday and he said he and Michael had an affair. I don't know if he's telling the truth. But he made the claim on TV. He's not the first male to make this claim. I'd like scientific proof that Michael Jackson fathered children.
    LOL Gotta laugh at that!

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I don't believe that guy for a second. I think Blanket is his only biological child, from a surrogate mother.

[QUOTE=thomas96;171805]I don't believe that guy for a second. I think Blanket is his only biological child, from a surrogate mother.[/QUOTE ]And a turkey baster.

[QUOTE=Kamasu_Jr;171827]
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    I don't believe that guy for a second. I think Blanket is his only biological child, from a surrogate mother.[/QUOTE ]And a turkey baster.
    Oh dear! LOL
    Last edited by summer96; 06-16-2013 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    I don't believe that guy for a second. I think Blanket is his only biological child, from a surrogate mother.
    Scott was a notorious cokehead too. Michael was a devout Jehovah's Witness. How in the world could they have a relationship especially considering Michael's own view of homosexuality as he was raised in a family that wasn't comfortable with it. Remember, he was not okay having promiscuous sex with anyone. So I don't believe he and Scott had sex and I definitely don't believe Miki and MJ had sex. I do color myself surprised that Miki actually knew the Jacksons though.