SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
[REMOVE ADS]

Results 1 to 50 of 50
  1. #1

    Michael Jackson's Son: B. Howard (Brandon)

    What ya'll think about MJ's son? His video 'dancefloor' has 3 different MJ videos in one.

    summer96

  2. #2
    Huh.....? LOL.

  3. #3
    Name:  BH1.jpg
Views: 29974
Size:  17.3 KB

    That's Brandon in the middle!

    Name:  BH2.jpg
Views: 43760
Size:  17.7 KB

  4. #4
    Wasn't it Cindy that started off some song with "Give it up, give it up"?

  5. #5
    Handsome. He looks like Tito and sons.


    S.S.
    ***

  6. #6
    Yeah, one of the Jacksons might be his father-probably Joe. But I doubt if it was Michael .
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-15-2013 at 04:06 PM.

  7. #7
    Probably one of the 3 sons of Tito that Michael was close too.


    S.S.
    ***

  8. #8
    If that picture above of "The Jackson 5" doesn't tell you the story then I don't know what will. He's filling in for his father, Michael Jackson.

  9. #9
    So is this more "in vitro" speculation? Cuz it sure didn't happen with the real thing.

  10. #10
    That doesn't look like Michael at all to me. Looks like Tito or that guy that played in Berry Gordy's "The Last Dragon"! LOL!!!

  11. #11
    Does this young man claim to be Michael's son? I just read his bio and there's no mention of it at all.

  12. #12
    He changed his bio because people were becoming privy to his real heritage. This is what it said originally" Meet Brandon Howard. “B. Howard,” as he is known in the industry, has successfully established himself as an award-nominated songwriter and producer. His creative strengths sprung from a long bloodline of musical talents including his grandmother, Rock and Roll’s Hall of Famer, Josephine Howard of the gospel group, “The Caravans” and well as through his mother, R&B/soul singer, Miki Howard. B. Howard’s musical proficiencies were further developed through his close ties with the legendary Jackson family. From a very young age, this influential bond has been a part of what has shaped his imminent career. As a producer and songwriter, Howard has worked with various artists, from Ne-Yo to Chris Brown to Lupe Fiasco." There is a video series on youtube called is Brandon Howard Michaels Son and an interview with a lady name Pearl where he says read his bio (on his website) it tells you about his family. The bio I posted was the one up there when he originally stated that, then he switched it. But it is still up there under the article title Artist to Watch: Concert Loop.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Does this young man claim to be Michael's son? I just read his bio and there's no mention of it at all.
    Watch the video series
    Is Brandon Howard, Michael Jackson's Son? Part 1 of 8 on youtube.


  14. #14
    I hate to tell you this but it's going to possibly be revealed that Michael Jackson had no biological children. Scott Thorsen, Liberace's lover, was on The View Friday and he said he and Michael had an affair. I don't know if he's telling the truth. But he made the claim on TV. He's not the first male to make this claim. I'd like scientific proof that Michael Jackson fathered children.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-15-2013 at 07:33 AM.

  15. #15
    He's Miki Howard's son!!! That is cool, love our friend Miki. Don't know any of her children but she posted a pic of another one of her son's, she does have some very good looking children.

    S.S.
    ***

  16. #16
    I've said it all along that those kids are not Michael's biological children. Who would have thought that Black folks would be raising rich White Kids. I have never heard of that scenario beforem, have any of you? Only in America! (That's not a racist comment. Just an observation.)

  17. #17
    Thank you Soul Sister. I know darn well Michael Jackson did not have a child with Miki Howard, because she would have told the world.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I hate to tell you this but it's going to possibly be revealed that Michael Jackson had no biological children. Scott Thorsen, Liberace's lover, was on The View Friday and he said he and Michael had an affair. I don't know if he's telling the truth. But he made the claim on TV. He's not the first male to make this claim. I'd like scientific proof that Michael Jackson fathered children.
    LOL Gotta laugh at that!

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by nosey View Post
    I've said it all along that those kids are not Michael's biological children. Who would have thought that Black folks would be raising rich White Kids. I have never heard of that scenario beforem, have any of you? Only in America! (That's not a racist comment. Just an observation.)
    You right about that! And it's rarer for a single male to raise 3 children on his own (that ain't his). That's why the girl tried to kill herself.

  20. #20
    I feel for Paris all of this talk about Michael Jackson has depressed her. Being a Jackson is not easy. IT's gonna get worse when the truth iS revealed.. I imagine a lot of Michael fanatics will be suicidal.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-15-2013 at 03:56 PM.

  21. #21
    Miki claims Brandon is her first son with her early mentor, jazz musician Augie Johnson of Side Effect. Miki did claim Joe Jackson was her "manager" though. Joe must've also managed Side Effect (but there's no evidence of this; wonder if Miki is gonna reveal that in her upcoming memoirs). They lived in Los Angeles, don't know where. Some speculate it's Joe's child.

  22. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Miki claims Brandon is her first son with her early mentor, jazz musician Augie Johnson of Side Effect. Miki did claim Joe Jackson was her "manager" though. Joe must've also managed Side Effect (but there's no evidence of this; wonder if Miki is gonna reveal that in her upcoming memoirs). They lived in Los Angeles, don't know where. Some speculate it's Joe's child.
    That sounds more plausible

  23. #23
    I read that before ~ that he's Joe's child.

    Midnightman: LOL, you referred to "him" as "it".!

    These poor Jacksons; there are some many nutbars in the family, so many people who've piddled away millions of dollars, so many "Jermaines", that they are collectively regarded as "its".

    There will be a new name: "Jernut".

  24. #24
    I didn't know ol' Joe had managed Miki Howard and Side Effect, but it seems possible that he is the pappy. He got around. But Michael is not that young man's father.

  25. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I feel for Paris all of this talk about Michael Jackson has depressed her. Being a Jackson is not easy. IT's gonna get worse when the truth iS revealed.. I imagine a lot of Michael fanatics will be suicidal.
    The problem is Paris is at the age where she want to know who she is. And she ain't black. She don't know who she is and then Janet Jackson goes and slaps her in the face.

  26. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Miki claims Brandon is her first son with her early mentor, jazz musician Augie Johnson of Side Effect. Miki did claim Joe Jackson was her "manager" though. Joe must've also managed Side Effect (but there's no evidence of this; wonder if Miki is gonna reveal that in her upcoming memoirs). They lived in Los Angeles, don't know where. Some speculate it's Joe's child.
    When u hear that listen and see is Miki says it herself or a commentaro says it. The commentartos said it on unsung not Miki. I'vewatched plenthy of her interviews and she never said out her mouth Augie was the father. She referred to the man one tie as her lover now if the father was Augie (a guy she was in a group with) then why does she say ex-lover.

  27. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    Miki claims Brandon is her first son with her early mentor, jazz musician Augie Johnson of Side Effect. Miki did claim Joe Jackson was her "manager" though. Joe must've also managed Side Effect (but there's no evidence of this; wonder if Miki is gonna reveal that in her upcoming memoirs). They lived in Los Angeles, don't know where. Some speculate it's Joe's child.
    I listened to Augie. He never mentioned Joe Jackson.

  28. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I didn't know ol' Joe had managed Miki Howard and Side Effect, but it seems possible that he is the pappy. He got around. But Michael is not that young man's father.
    MJ is the daddy!

  29. #29
    Yeah, right and the Easter Bunny is real, so is Santa Claus.

  30. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    Yeah, right and the Easter Bunny is real, so is Santa Claus.
    What's your proof he isn't?

  31. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I hate to tell you this but it's going to possibly be revealed that Michael Jackson had no biological children. Scott Thorsen, Liberace's lover, was on The View Friday and he said he and Michael had an affair. I don't know if he's telling the truth. But he made the claim on TV. He's not the first male to make this claim. I'd like scientific proof that Michael Jackson fathered children.
    I don't believe that guy for a second. I think Blanket is his only biological child, from a surrogate mother.

  32. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by summer96 View Post
    That's why the girl tried to kill herself.
    What! That's an absurd assumption. You know nothing of any of the Jackson's ( or Jacksun's) personal lives.

  33. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by summer96 View Post
    What's your proof he isn't?
    You set a trap for the Easter Bunny and hold him til I can come and see him. If you find the Easter Bunny, you can go hunt for Bigfoot. He's out there waiting foryou too. It doesn't make sense logically. If Michael didn't have sex with Debbie Rowe to make Paris and Prince, and had no children with Lisa Marie Presley, why would he have a child with Miki Howard?
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-16-2013 at 12:54 AM.

  34. #34
    [QUOTE=thomas96;171805]I don't believe that guy for a second. I think Blanket is his only biological child, from a surrogate mother.[/QUOTE ]And a turkey baster.

  35. #35
    [QUOTE=Kamasu_Jr;171827]
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    I don't believe that guy for a second. I think Blanket is his only biological child, from a surrogate mother.[/QUOTE ]And a turkey baster.
    Oh dear! LOL
    Last edited by summer96; 06-16-2013 at 10:40 AM.

  36. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    You set a trap for the Easter Bunny and hold him til I can come and see him. If you find the Easter Bunny, you can go hunt for Bigfoot. He's out there waiting foryou too. It doesn't make sense logically. If Michael didn't have sex with Debbie Rowe to make Paris and Prince, and had no children with Lisa Marie Presley, why would he have a child with Miki Howard?
    You'll know if you researched it yourself. I ain't gonna be talking about peoples sex lives up on this board. But if you did the research you'll find out.

  37. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by jobeterob View Post
    I read that before ~ that he's Joe's child.

    Midnightman: LOL, you referred to "him" as "it".!

    These poor Jacksons; there are some many nutbars in the family, so many people who've piddled away millions of dollars, so many "Jermaines", that they are collectively regarded as "its".

    There will be a new name: "Jernut".
    I didn't mean Brandon as an "it" but I can see how it comes off like that.

    Jermaine changing his last name to "Jacksun" is really ridiculous. smh... when it comes to plain weirdness, Jermaine competes with his late brother and oddball sis La Toya. Then again Randy himself strikes me odd (mainly due to him causing havoc at Tina Turner's house back in the '80s lol) as well. To be fair, the back story of some other Jacksons makes Michael completely normal in comparison...lol

  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by summer96 View Post
    The problem is Paris is at the age where she want to know who she is. And she ain't black. She don't know who she is and then Janet Jackson goes and slaps her in the face.
    Janet didn't slap her. Even Paris said she didn't. But there's obviously an estrangement between them concerning what happened with Katherine last year.

  39. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas96 View Post
    I don't believe that guy for a second. I think Blanket is his only biological child, from a surrogate mother.
    Scott was a notorious cokehead too. Michael was a devout Jehovah's Witness. How in the world could they have a relationship especially considering Michael's own view of homosexuality as he was raised in a family that wasn't comfortable with it. Remember, he was not okay having promiscuous sex with anyone. So I don't believe he and Scott had sex and I definitely don't believe Miki and MJ had sex. I do color myself surprised that Miki actually knew the Jacksons though.

  40. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by summer96 View Post
    You'll know if you researched it yourself. I ain't gonna be talking about peoples sex lives up on this board. But if you did the research you'll find out.
    I don't know if research is the right word for something like this. Maybe gossip lol

  41. #41
    I don't usually post in any of these things esp. not with all the Motown drama, which is why I almost never come to the Motown section.

    Do you guys seriously think MJ has a biological child on this planet? LOL!
    You cannot wish things to be what you want them to be. SMH!

    Leave Miki & her beautiful son alone, that's their business.

    S.S.
    ***

  42. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Sister View Post
    I don't usually post in any of these things esp. not with all the Motown drama, which is why I almost never come to the Motown section.

    Do you guys seriously think MJ has a biological child on this planet? LOL!
    You cannot wish things to be what you want them to be. SMH!

    Leave Miki & her beautiful son alone, that's their business.

    S.S.
    ***
    I just think Michael took care of the kids he claimed (whether biologically or from artificial insemination) because "he wanted to be a father". I do wonder about Blanket. But besides that, according to all three, Michael was a great father. And that's all that matters.

    And there's no truth Michael fathered B. Howard. Not by a long shot!

  43. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by summer96 View Post
    When u hear that listen and see is Miki says it herself or a commentaro says it. The commentartos said it on unsung not Miki. I'vewatched plenthy of her interviews and she never said out her mouth Augie was the father. She referred to the man one tie as her lover now if the father was Augie (a guy she was in a group with) then why does she say ex-lover.
    But did she say anything about MJ being her eldest son's father? B. Howard was born in 1979 and she was in a relationship with Augie. I know Unsung sometimes can lie about some things but why would they lie about someone's parentage? B. Howard actually looks more like people in Miki's family than his father's. According to B. Howard, he only considers Augie as just a biological father. So I guess that doesn't confirm anything about Michael being Brandon's father. Augie did work with Michael so maybe that's how Miki got to know him but I doubt Miki was messing with MJ at the same time she was in a relationship with Augie.

  44. #44
    Miki was interviewed by Wendy Williams a few years ago and she claims the father of her first two sons (August "Augie" Johnson) was a deadbeat dad:


  45. #45
    I agree with you Soul Sister. I do not believe Michael Jackson had any biological children. But his fans don't want to believe it. Strange he didn't have any with Lisa Marie, she was still capable, but she says she didn't want to and only she knew the reason why. Michael didn't let his being a Jehovah's Witness stop him from doing whatever he wanted to. The theory that it might have prevented him from having affairs doesn't hold up. Wasn't he eventually shunned by the rest of the Jehovah Witnesses?
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 06-16-2013 at 02:54 PM.

  46. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I agree with you Soul Sister. I do not believe Michael Jackson had any biological children. But his fans don't want to believe it. Strange he didn't have any with Lisa Marie, she was still capable, but she says she didn't want to and only she knew the reason why. Michael didn't let his being a Jehovah's Witness stop him from doing whatever he wanted to. The theory that it might have prevented him from having affairs doesn't hold up. Wasn't he eventually shunned by the rest of the Jehovah Witnesses?
    Lisa Marie said she didn't want Michael's child because she was wary of any child custody battles and she didn't want her child to go through all of that drama. He left the Witnesses in 1988, some say due to the way they treated his "Thriller" video, others say it was after his sister La Toya was shunned/disassociated with them.

  47. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightman View Post
    But did she say anything about MJ being her eldest son's father? B. Howard was born in 1979 and she was in a relationship with Augie. I know Unsung sometimes can lie about some things but why would they lie about someone's parentage? B. Howard actually looks more like people in Miki's family than his father's. According to B. Howard, he only considers Augie as just a biological father. So I guess that doesn't confirm anything about Michael being Brandon's father. Augie did work with Michael so maybe that's how Miki got to know him but I doubt Miki was messing with MJ at the same time she was in a relationship with Augie.
    Ain't nobody heard him say Augie was his father but you. I've watched over 20 of his interviews and he ain't never say that.
    Last edited by summer96; 06-16-2013 at 05:59 PM.

  48. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    I agree with you Soul Sister. I do not believe Michael Jackson had any biological children. But his fans don't want to believe it. Strange he didn't have any with Lisa Marie, she was still capable, but she says she didn't want to and only she knew the reason why. Michael didn't let his being a Jehovah's Witness stop him from doing whatever he wanted to. The theory that it might have prevented him from having affairs doesn't hold up. Wasn't he eventually shunned by the rest of the Jehovah Witnesses?
    I'm not an MJ fan.

  49. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by summer96 View Post
    Ain't nobody heard him say Augie was his father but you. I've watched over 20 of his interviews and he ain't never say that.
    Well the only one who's saying Brandon is Michael's child is you. You MJMedia from Lipstick Alley, ain't ya? It's OK, your secret is safe with me. I'm done with the thread but go on with your claims if you want.

    Don't take it personal as Jermaine Jacksun would say.

  50. #50
    What ya'll think about his alleged son Omer Bhatti?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Ralph Terrana
MODERATOR

Welcome to SoulfulDetroit!
You are invited to join in a Discussion of Detroit Soul Music and History, past and present.

SUPPORT OUR SPONSORS
[REMOVE ADS]