[REMOVE ADS]

John Legend 'Who Do We Think We Are' song and video

I came across the new John Legend song 'Who Do We Think We Are' on YouTube and not having heard it yet, listened and watched the video. I think the song has a great retro feel and I like it very much, although would have preferred it far better without the Rick Ross rap contributions. But I was rather disappointed and even shocked by the video which features semi-clad [[and less semi clad) women draped all over the place. There's also an 'explicit' version of the video.

It's all artistically done, but why does someone with artistic credibility and respect like John Legend need this kind of thing? I find it disappointing. [[I have to admit that I never usually watch videos, so maybe they're all like this!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsYrpNHQ6hg

I heard the song and was liking it, but then Rick ross ruined it for me. John needs to release a version without the rap.