[REMOVE ADS]

RossHolloway Guest
    Another great list. I can only imagine all the great songs that are still unreleased by Brenda Holloway, plus HW indicated there is a live set recorded in LA by Brenda also in the vault! FREE BRENDA HOLLOWAY! FREE BRENDA HOLLOWAY! FREE BRENDA HOLLOWAY!!!

Love Brenda! Love this list!
    Thank you so much Nplm.

Brenda recorded very little to almost no fillers! She had some great B-sides and LP tracks.

The amount of excellent unreleased tracks still baffle me; I can't believe that some of these songs were never issued on vinyl. And from what I have read there's still more in the vaults. Listening to her live version of "Summertime" from '66 gives you an inkling of how awesome she was on stage, and to see her play a violin too? I know those folks were having a ball, wish I was there with them!!
    Last edited by no_place_like_motown; 04-25-2013 at 02:13 PM.