[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Rhianna is the only potentially plausible candidate for the part. She has an edgy fashion image and she’s very thin and still young enough to play a woman who would be launched as a major model. However I have no idea if she can act or be charismatic in a film role. She’s only one movie so far, an ensemble role in Battleship [[based on the board game) last year and the movie had no impact, positive or negative, on her career. Beyonce would have to do some extreme dieting to get in shape to convince us she’s a high fashion model and she’s pretty much a stiff on screen anyway. Tracy Ross Ellis is nearly 40, she’s too old.
    She is already 40.

How old is Tracy Chambers in "Mahogany"? I believe Diana was 31 at the time she starred in the role.

While Beyonce certainly makes sense [[she is also 31 and has a keen eye for fashion; just look at her lines of clothing), however I think a remake calls for someone younger.

I'll be honest, when I heard about this, the first person I thought of was Raven Symone'.

LOL..............I see something telling in this thread: MARV KNOWS HOW OLD TRACEY ROSS IS!

Even I don't know how old she is, nor am I sure how to spell Tracy/Tracey.

No,no,no you all got it wrong...do this remake right...cecily tyson and morgan freeman...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!