[REMOVE ADS]

People hell and angels is the bomb!!!

Just copped the new Jimi Hendrix album "People, Hell and Angels" and I have to say that this is one righteous musical event. I've been listening to it all through the weekend and it is so consistent and thought provoking. Highly recommended.

I've been hearing a lot of noise about this online in the past couple of weeks. A look at
    the tracklisting says to me rehash but perhaps these are alternate takes... Anyway, I just
    placed a hold on a copy at my library so hopefully it'll come soon and I won't be disappointed. There previews of it on youtube by the way...

You know how old school I am. Just wanted to have a hard copy for myself. Not being a big Hendrix aficionado, it strikes me as possibly the closest thing to a Band Of Gypsies studio album.

I couldnt agree more. They also reissued the mono versions of both Are You Experienced, and Axis: Bold As Love on LP. Have to get all these records real soon.