[REMOVE ADS]

New Supremes remix on YouTube

The Supremes - Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart [[Grey Wolf remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtBMlY7sB3s

That link didn't work. I posted it below. Nice mix

Now that's The Supremes "a go-go!" Old Grey Wolf Die, as this remixer's youtube handle reads, is far from dying, and for an old grey wolf, has a lot of funk and life in him yet! Of all the original Supremes single releases, "Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart," is my absolute favourite. When I'm in the mood for some funk, Diana's "drink your fill" vocal quenches my thirst every time!

hope that makes it on the supremes a go-go expanded album!

Very nice--just when I think Ive seen all the Supremes pics come a bunch of new ones!! Great! It's interesting Diana sang in her old higher key for this. Wonder how it would have sounded lowered. What does she say at the end- Im exhausted?

The mix is smoking - the best I've ever heard of this song. I was really grooving on the mock album covers until Ballads & Blues showed up. The video cover shown is a reverse image of one I posted here three years ago when the album tracks were discussed, but this has more vibrant colors than mine and a different font. Can you say OUCH!!! [ROTFL my MFAO]. Hats off to Mr Grey Wolf on a great mix.
    Last edited by nabob; 03-19-2013 at 08:13 PM.

That was nice except the tamborines were too prominent, too up front. Other than, nice job.

great mix to my fqv supremes track

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2WxSIL7RRQ Listen to this one!! And notice the supreme card came with Mama Ross and Mary in curlers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2WxSIL7RRQ Listen to this one!! And notice the supreme card came with Mama Ross and Mary in curlers lol.
    Oh they were clearly in their element! The Funk Brothers were cookin', Mary, Diane and Flo cooing and the rest of Detroit breaking out in the "Cool Jerk" and the "Boogaloo"! This was serious house party music in the 'hood, back in the day! LOL!

U got that right and it doesnt sound dated at all!