[REMOVE ADS]

Sirius XM Soul Town jingles

I've had Sirius XM for a couple of years, and I'm constantly tuned in to Soul Town [[Channel 49), which plays Motown and classic soul. There are a lot of short Soul Town jingles using classic tunes by James Brown, Ray Charles, the Isley Brothers, Al Green, etc.

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all the various Sirius Soul Town jingles and whether they're by the original artist[[s) or not? I've tried Googling it, but haven't been able to turn up anything.

The company that produces the jingles is JAM Creative Productions at http://www.jingles.com/.

Thanks!
    Last edited by vcq; 03-17-2013 at 07:47 AM.

the Motown ones I've heard aren't the original artists but someone singin over the originals.I can hardly listen to Soul Town, the sound is so bad none of my other XM Stations have a bad quality sound.The tracks sound wavy like a warped record or tape. I can't figure why.I loved when it was XM Radio Soul Street...better, more knowledgable DJ's.Their Studio was based out of DC.When XM merged with Sirus we lost Soul Street.

Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    the Motown ones I've heard aren't the original artists but someone singin over the originals.I can hardly listen to Soul Town, the sound is so bad none of my other XM Stations have a bad quality sound.The tracks sound wavy like a warped record or tape. I can't figure why.I loved when it was XM Radio Soul Street...better, more knowledgable DJ's.Their Studio was based out of DC.When XM merged with Sirus we lost Soul Street.
    To me, ALL the XM channels sound "tinny" in my car [[but not on my Sirius Internet - go figure!). The worst I've heard is the Korean channel...sounds like they're yelling into tin cans!

I did write Soul Town to see if they can provide more info, but I'm guessing I won't hear back...