[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RossHolloway Guest
    Thanks for the info on James and Willie. Do you have any idea what the lead song is? Don't think I've heard it before.

thomas96 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RossHolloway View Post
    Thanks for the info on James and Willie. Do you have any idea what the lead song is? Don't think I've heard it before.
    I have a feeling it's an unreleased song. I think I remember seeing him perform the same song live somewhere else. [[the clip may be on youtube I don't remember which though) But other than that I've never heard it before, and I don't think it's on any of his albums before '67. It could be a b-side. Not sure though, but it's bugging me since it's a great song.

And why not another listen........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub72eylahJg

RossHolloway Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MIKEW-UK View Post
    And why not another listen........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub72eylahJg
    This song stops me in my tracks every time I hear it. I absolutely love the intro to this tune, it makes me both happy and sad at the same time when I listen to this song.

RossHolloway Guest
    Until You Come Back to Me - Jr. Walker's beautiful version. Someone remind me again why he doesn't have a complete boxset yet??