[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    topdiva1 Guest
    May Mr. Eddie Kendricks and his contributions to the world in the form of his music always be remembered.

Rest peacefully dear spirit.

Some memorable lyrics from the great eddie...girl,to restore the faith you had in me i'm begging you down on my knees,don't leave me don't leave-i need your lovin...it is said that men don't feel things as deeply as women,but when love comes into your life and all your feelings come to the surface-each day i cry a little...this is the heart that used to feel the joy of waking-girl come back home...i don't need cheers from the croud to make me feel good,to make me feel proud-i just want to be the one...cause true love won't bring troubles,it will fade your troubles away-two sides to love!!

Eddie was beast as the kids say today when it comes to delivering a lyric, a song. I can hear his lead on the Tempts sixties version of "Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer"! If Eddie knew how many kids he had singing along with him in the hood, back in the day to that one, he'd smile I am sure.

R.I.P. Your musical legacy is one that will live on forever. I have danced to your tunes, I have cried to your songs, I have found much comfort in your wonderful voice through good times and bad, thick and thin.....