[REMOVE ADS]

Anyone familiar with the Emerald City Soul Club?

They're bringing their turntables, records, DJ's and etc. across the Cascades, and I'd like to know what to expect....

They're from Seattle and have a page on MySpace...they do Northern soul stuff. I've read their playlists on MySpace and wouldn't mind checking them out, if I ever get out that way.

Best,

Mark

Turned out to be a pretty good show. I couldn't stay late [[the alarm went off at 3am this morning), but the music was very good and very danceable....as if my knees would let me anymore. The DJ tended towards the 70's Philly style music, but given the crowd at the all ages venue, it was a good choice. Based on what I heard last night, if I lived in Seattle, I would attend one of their monthly dances at the Lo-Fi Performance Center.

Anyone here on Facebook? I'm not [[guess I'm not very social), but the club has a facebook page where promotional material for their weekender next month is. Could someone look and tell me who their featured act is? I know they brought J.J. Barnes to town a couple of years ago. Thanks.