[REMOVE ADS]

PIR unissued stuff

Hello again!

I remmeber here in SDF, years ago, somebody mentioned one album by Dennis Edwards on the PIR label. I wonder about not only the "regular" or "official" PIR [[and subsidiaries) artists who recorded stuff unrelissed until today [[The Ethics and Ron Tyson solo tracks, "a second Anthony White" album!!,...) but also who OTHER ARTISTS not so obvious recorded material and keep still on the vaults.

There's the one by Dennis Edwards [[not totally sure of my memory, ?) and it seems also by Mary Wells, Stephanie Mills,

Anybody knows?

Cheers!

Hi Manny, too bad that Weldon is not around to comment on this.

Thank to both of you, soul btothas, Mikew uk and mr_june!

The thread I remembered is this same you have linked.
    Mr june, how reason have you, friend, Mr. Weldon was / IS an institution! I discovered this track by Jermanie Jackson when purchased my copy of the first volume of "The Spirit Of Philadelphia" [[that contained other gems as "[[It's Got To Be) Now Or Never" by Little Dooley. But if we're talking' about non-PIR artists who recorded stuff [[issued or not) at Sigma Sound under the production assistance of the Philly "Cats"... This is not only another thing but another immense and poliedric thing!

Practically "everybody" recorded at Sigma with these cats or at least used the studios and the engineering assistance, from David Bowie to Ramsey Lewis included spanish rock-pop Radio Futura for their "La Ley" album!

A great salute to you all