This Affair Didn’t Happen Eitherby Ryan Porter on Oct 1, 2010 5 Comments

It’s enough to make Victoria Beckham put her breast implants back in. Just as the dust was settling from that hooker’s accusation that she was hired by David Beckham, Radar’s dug up another woman accused of scoring with the only best thing ever to happen to the L.A. Galaxy.

In 166 pages of divorce documents, jeweller-to-the-stars Shery Shabani is accused multiple times of having an affair with the Wayne Gretzky of soccer, David Beckham. Shery knows David and Victoria socially, and both of them have worn her jewellery, but she strongly denies anything more than a friendship with the couple.

Among many other ugly incidents, her estranged husband, Kambiz “Joseph” Shabani accused her on her birthday of having an affair with David. “In front of the children, he yelled at me: 'I know why you're upset, it's your birthday and you didn't get a text message from David Beckham!’,” she wrote in the divorce papers. "Why don't you ask him to send you a picture of his c--k for your birthday you whore!" David thoughtlessly did not oblige.

"It's absolutely not true,” Shery told Radar. “This is a really nasty divorce, it was a domestic violence situation. David Beckham is a nice guy, there is no relationship, nothing. This has nothing to do with David, this is my husband's craziness."

This incident has barely got a reaction from the Beckhams, although in Victoria’s case that might have more to do with the Botox. “People make wild accusations about celebrities all the time and then stories get written that aren’t true,” David’s friend told Radar. “I think it’s pretty obvious that’s what’s happening here.”

Oh dear, I sure hope so. Not only because David and Victoria have logged eleven years of marriage and have three awesome kids together. But it just breaks my heart to think of this Shery Shabani woman waiting by her phone on her birthday for a Beckham c--k shot that never arrived.