[REMOVE ADS]

Boy Who Was Brutally Bullied Currently in Coma.

Hey yall. Dinelle here. Remembered when I would come on here and say I was bullied in high school as well as elementary and middle school? Well, apparently it's gotten worse for kids over the last couple of years.

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs...opstories.html

All I can say is, I hope the little boy recovers, and I hope the kids who put him in the hospital in the first place get more seriously reprimanded than just a two-day suspension. If it was during the time I was in school, they wouldn't gotten expelled and court time.

Unfortunately, there are still an awful lot of people out there who still think that bullying is just a "rite of passage", or at worst, blame the victim for intimidating the aggressors.

That is sad. The more the light shines on this subject, the least seems to be done. Schools have kids sign anti-bullying pledges but don't put hard and fast protection in place for the abused children. An 11-year old girl in my part of the country recently hung herself because she was incessantly bullied. The police did a cursory investigation and because they could not determine one incident that can be determined to have pushed her over the line, they decided it wasn't a police issue. When will this stop?

I have a friend whose son was being bullied at a private school a few months ago. His tormentor told him he was going to frame him with drugs and have him killed him if he told. By friend got on top of it and even threatened to go to JAG about it [[they are a military family). The school officials claimed that they have cameras all over the school, but couldn't figure out that the bully was smart enough not to do his thing in front of them. her son tried to fight back, but when he did, he got in trouble. She went to the kid's parents and threatened them with reporting their son to the cops because he mentioned drugs. they did nothing about it.

Ultimately, my friend pulled her son out of the school.