[REMOVE ADS]

What are your favorite out-of-print Junior Walker tracks?

I LOVE Junior's cover of "Love Hangover" from "Motown Sings Motown Superstars" from 1983.

I also love his "You Are The Sunshine of My Life" from Whopper Bopper Show Stopper [[1976), "All In Love Is Fair" featuring Stevie Wonder [[1974), and "Something You Got" from "Junior Walker Live." [[mouse over the song titles for YouTube links)

What are some of your favorite out-of-print Junior tracks that you would like to see released on CD?
    Last edited by vcq; 11-29-2012 at 07:17 PM.

"A Walk In the Night" is my favorite as well as "These Eyes,[[Cry for You Every Night").

Hip City Part 1 & Part 2. Do You See My Love For you growing [[not on 20th Century collection)

A Gaasss and Rainbow Funk

Always loved "These Things Will Keep Me Loving You" and everything Johnny Bristol produced.

RossHolloway Guest
    Come See About Me - Live
    Whiplash

Ross, I know that Whiplash was released on the Road Runner / Home Cookin' twofer and that it was previouly unreleased. Can anyone provide additional info on this track?

http://www.amazon.com/The-JR-Walker-...sr=1-1-catcorr

Have you guys seen this book. It's a fairly easy read.

It's from the point of view of his middle [[of 11) child Derek. As with most books on our favourite singers, Jr had his fair share of problems. I was shocked but also saddened with some of the revelations revealed here.

John;
    Thanks for the headsup on The Jr. Walker biography. This one totally escaped my radar, but thanks to you I just ordered a copy.

Mark

It escaped me too. That's why I thought I would post it here. It won't take long to read and it's large type which gets the thumbs up from me, these days ! LOL

LOVE HANGOVER if you want to hear it.....
    http://mikew-uk.podomatic.com/entry/...22_34_06-07_00