[REMOVE ADS]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"Nightflight" Tue Nov 13, 9P-12M ET:Lady Soloists of Motown...One More Time!!

My Motown Friends!!! Since last week, there wasn't enough time to even put a dent into all the tracks, join me tonight for part 2 of Motown's Lady Solo Artists, where I'll play more of the great songs recorded by Motown's loveliest! I'll play seconds on some, and you'll hear some of the ladies that I didn't air last week.
    Joining me one more time is the lovely and talented Justine Alten, who will help me with one more installment of the
    WOMR 2012 Autumn Pledge Drive. Just to remind folks that WOMR/WFMR are non-commercial, community supported stations depending on listeners and businesses for support to stay on the air. It also allows me to
    play whatever I want....and I want Motown [[or MOSTLY Motown) by producing my own shows. But don't feel
    compelled to pledge. But if you do, like last week, I have premiums [[gifts) for your pledges....some great
    Motown/UMe cds I know you will like...and a few from my own archives [[not duped!). And thanks to Harry Weinger
    of UMe for his generous donation of many of these cd gifts!

Also...thanks to my buddies on SDF....Howard, Glen, Joseph, Bruce and Tony for your very generous pledge of support! Much appreciated! And thanks to Rich Rubino, host of "Sounds Of America"[[The Great American Songbook) on WOMR on Thursdays 5P-8P ET, for his generous pledge!

So do join me tonight as I spotlight, again, the Motown Ladies...on "Nightflight"....on WOMR 92.1 FM Provincetown and WFRM 91.3 FM Orleans and we are streaming live worldwide in digital stereo at www.womr.org
    Thanks!!!
    John
    Last edited by midnight johnny; 11-13-2012 at 05:26 PM.