[REMOVE ADS]

Thread: Mel&thensome

Mel&thensome

SOS to our mate Mel. Jim Feliciano and myself have been wondering what you're up to. No luck with your e-mail addys. Anyone know anything? Scotland Yard may be my next e-mail.

I think he's made cameo appearances recently on Facebook, adding some friends I suggested for him.

Best,

Mark

Cums ta think of it i ain't ceen hide nor hare of ol mel in a skunks age whi that rascul iss dun problee struck hissellve a new vain of them soul hits and ain't cum up fer air yit ol mel dont cha wurry nune kause me n mi mule issa keepin a eyeball on ya klaim yessur an if n enny er them claim jumpin cityslikin varmits cums neer i'll a blow they heads cleen off...cum on mules n brings mi muskit!!!!!

I have a feeling ol' Mel found a soul mate, R&B, and the likes of thee and me became noises off.

Hopefully a new Soul Mate won't make him forget about his old mates...

He's on Facebook........with his beloved girlfriend.

Mel celebrated his 50th birthday at the begining of September, he popped up on Soul Source to achnowledge his greetings

Thank you for all your help. I don't utilize facebook much, but I'll try to track him down.

Stu, I heard from him. He's been very busy with work. He told me he's hoping to get on SDF soon.

Thanks Moe...I'll follow up that lead.