[REMOVE ADS]

Seeking Lynda Laurence Jazz Live CD

Hi, I am looking for a good CD recording of Lynda's live 10-song jazz set Live at Nightcourt recorded in the mid 80s. I actually have a copy with very good sound and track marks but the last two songs have corrupted. Hopefully somebody can help!
    I know there's a DVD out there too, which I would love to have. I have another live album of hers from 1986 I can trade with, "Live At My Place" [[1986) with sister Sundray on backing vocals.

I love Lynda's jazz set from Nightcourt. It showcases Lynda's talents perfectly as she is a wonderful jazz vocalist.

What's the set-list from 'Live at My Place'?

Quote Originally Posted by tamlaUK View Post
    I love Lynda's jazz set from Nightcourt. It showcases Lynda's talents perfectly as she is a wonderful jazz vocalist.

What's the set-list from 'Live at My Place'?
    1. You're Gonna Hear From Me/A Fighting Chance
    2. Shower Me With Love
    3. Sometimes
    4. Someone Wonderful
    5. Feed The Hunger
    6. Willow Weep For Me [[w/Sundray)
    7. Cry Me A River
    8. Signed Sealed Delivered, I'm Yours
    9. My World Is Empty Without You
    10. Doctor My Love
    11. That's What Friends Are For

It showcases quite a few of her unreleased solo recordings.
    Wanna play swopsies?

smark21 Guest
    Nice set list. No Disco Lucy, lol! But I guess that wouldn’t fit a jazz show.

Has she ever sung lead on “Bad Weather” live, either solo or with The FLOS?

Do you have a set with "Living with a married Man" on cd, if so I might consider swopping my Linda's Jazz Nighcourt CD.

Quote Originally Posted by markdtiller View Post
    Hi, I am looking for a good CD recording of Lynda's live 10-song jazz set Live at Nightcourt recorded in the mid 80s. I actually have a copy with very good sound and track marks but the last two songs have corrupted. Hopefully somebody can help!
    I know there's a DVD out there too, which I would love to have. I have another live album of hers from 1986 I can trade with, "Live At My Place" [[1986) with sister Sundray on backing vocals.
    check out the three videos in this set list
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ka4o...e=results_main