[REMOVE ADS]

I am gonig to see Chad & Jeremy in concert tonight

Has anyone here ever seen Chad & Jeremy in concert before? Do you have a favorite Chad & Jeremy single/track/recording? Do you remember when they were on Batman and Catwoman [[Julie Newmar) stole their voices?

Jim

Loved the British Invasion as a teen and Chad & Jeremy were one of my favorites not to mention the Dave Clark [[Hubba, Hubba) Five, Jerry & the Pacemakers and of course the Beatles!

Yup, and yup, although both were a long time ago. Two things that makes going to see them valid. First, the music's good and second, I was watching a tape of one of TJ's PBS shows, noting how many of the artists have passed. I think the chance to see a "classic" artist should not be passed up.

I saw them perform in Cleveland as part of the Moondog Coronation Ball, and they were VERY entertaining...their set was rather brief, due to the fact that they were one of five acts on the bill. They performed an obscure song of theirs, "Rest In Peace", and there may have been another offbeat tune, along with the songs you'd expect. They mentioned that they wanted to come back and do a full-length show and have done so several times since then...I have yet to see one of their regular shows.

In addition to Batman, Chad and Jeremy also appeared on the Dick Van Dyke Show, the Patty Duke Show and Laredo, and Jeremy on his own had a nice twisted character role on Felony Squad.

Best,

Mark

I love this C&J promo from about 5 years ago. It talks about the Batman show.

Wow,chad and jeremy i haven't heard those names in years[i
    m glad they are still around]only at sdf would they be remembered!!