[REMOVE ADS]

Diana asked about M25, the Supremes final performance, how she was treated...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx8vX...eature=related on Oprah. Never saw this. Diana handles it well.

Quote Originally Posted by luke View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx8vX...eature=related on Oprah. Never saw this. Diana handles it well.
    Well if this is the way Diane Ross feels she was treated she got every right to say it. None of us were in the dressing room with her so it's between Diane, Mary, Cindy and their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Only Jesus and the women in that room know what really was said and we all have to answer to our maker on judgement day.

Roberta

Thanks so much for this - I'm glad to have seen it...

Yes,that was Diana's take on it,and she has her right,to feel the way she feels,Mary Florence and Cindy has they're right,as well,i'm sure all 4 women have different takes on how things went down,i love them all,
    Please stay positive

She's a stuningly beautiful woman and seemed honest, composed and not defensive.
    lorne

This is a nice moment. You can tell that Diana is being genuine here and that her feelings are real. Her voice seems to get real quiet, like when someone is getting nervous or emotional. I've always felt that she too has her own story that she could tell, in defense of what has been said about her over the years. However, she doesn't wish to bring up those negative feelings and moments, which says a lot about her. Oprah wanted her to elaborate on the bit about the other girls treating her unkindly and she didn't elaborate when she could have done so very easily. She changed the subject instead. I think that speaks volumes.
    Last edited by carlo; 10-08-2012 at 02:48 PM.