[REMOVE ADS]

Mary Wilson attends the Sparkle premiere [[PHOTOS)

Wow. Mary looks real pretty and youthful and it look like she's lost some weight. Her chin is so strong, sensual and beautiful and those are some nice looking shoes she's wearing.

Thank you for sharing these Carlo.

Yours, with every good wish.

Roberta

She looks absolutely spectacular!!! Eat your heart out Roberta! LOL!!!!

Jordin Sparks talks about meeting Mary here:

http://www.theroot.com/views/jordin-sparks-qa

Mary looks beautiful!

It appears from what I've ready, EVERYBODY turned out for the Sparkle premiere including Smokey Robinson, Aretha Franklin, Martha Reeves, Valerie Simpson, Tyler Perry and on and on and on! Cissy Houston and Whitney's daughter, Bobbi Christina also attended.

Look like Cissy, or Saint Cissy as she's known in New York and New Jersey as, avoided the red carpet and is walking with a cane. I hope this dear sweet lady is okay?

http://sandrarose.com/2012/08/sparkl...good-and-more/

Heavenly Father of mercies and God of all comfort, I humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick sister Cissy Houstonfor whom our prayers are desired. Look upon Ms. Cissy with the eyes of thy mercy and comfort her with a sense of thy goodness and give her patience to under this current affliction. In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead the rest of her time on your earth free of pain and in thy glory.

I ask this through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Your faithful servant Roberta.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Look like Cissy, or Saint Cissy as she's known in New York and New Jersey as, avoided the red carpet and is walking with a cane. I hope this dear sweet lady is okay?

Heavenly Father of mercies and God of all comfort, I humbly beseech thee to behold, visit, and relieve thy sick sister Cissy Houstonfor whom our prayers are desired. Look upon Ms. Cissy with the eyes of thy mercy and comfort her with a sense of thy goodness and give her patience to under this current affliction. In thy good time, restore her to health, and enable her to lead the rest of her time on your earth free of pain and in thy glory.

Amen.

Why do you assume that everyone on this forum is a Christian?

A video interview with Mary on the red carpet:

http://in.reuters.com/video/2012/08/...deoChannel=102

Thanks Carlo and Marv,for postin' this great info on the premiere of Sparkle,Go Mary Wilson,and do you Roberta,i think you're super LOL
    Please stay positive

Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Thanks Carlo and Marv,for postin' this great info on the premiere of Sparkle,Go Mary Wilson,and do you Roberta,i think you're super LOL
    Please stay positive
    Thank you sweetie. I think you are also pretty super REDHOT.

May you continue to be surrounded by love and God's light.

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post

Amen.

Did Cissy attend the Sparkle premiere? I saw some footage of BobbI Kris on Tv the other night. She looked good, but poor Cissy. Her performance on the BET Awards was so sad and hard to sit through. She's still grieving. God bless her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    Did Cissy attend the Sparkle premiere? I saw some footage of BobbI Kris on Tv the other night. She looked good, but poor Cissy. Her performance on the BET Awards was so sad and hard to sit through. She's still grieving. God bless her.
    Cissy Houston did attend the Sparkle premiere in LA kamasu but didn't walk the red carpet. The poor sweet grieving lady was walking with a cane. She's a saint and deserves our love, admiration and our prayers.

May God bless Saints Cissy Houston.

Roberta

kamasu, here is a photo of Miss Cissy from the LA premiere of Sparkle.

RobertaName:  Cissy-Houston-LA-premiere-SPL.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  92.7 KB

Mary looks amazing! Cissy looking very regal. Thanks for posting.

Mary is just plain damned gorgeous! Cissy Houston looks well for a woman nearly 80!