[REMOVE ADS]

Fantastic picture gallery!

Wow. Highly recommended. I spent an hour and have only managed about 100 of 620 images on the site.

The video uploads are great too, very clear.

Some photos do repeat themselves, but that's no problem for me. Many of these photos I've never seen before, and I've been a fan for years!

Amazing to see in colour Diana, Mary & Cindy at Dr King's funeral in 1968.

http://fkyahdianaross.tumblr.com

WOW!! What an incredible site. This must have taken someone a long time. I've never seen a website like it. You get such a sense of Diana the all-round star to end all stars.

Thanks for the link David.

This is a pretty exceptional site. There's a lot of great stuff on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamasu_Jr View Post
    This is a pretty exceptional site. There's a lot of great stuff on here.

There are some very rare photo's there but also many duplicates. A few of Diana are not flattering at all, in particular a semi-nude [[topless) in which she is attempting to cover herself with some red sheer material. I wasn't at all prepared for that and never saw it before. Anyone know what that was all about? I can't imagine someone posting all of that but overall, some great Supremes photo's I never saw.

I am in Awe of the Dedication and Passion.......I want this person on my team.