[REMOVE ADS]

smark21 Guest

Trailer for documentary Re Generation featuring Martha Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by smark21 View Post
    Martha is everywhere these days. I love you my dear lady, Miss Martha Reeves-First Lady of Motown. I really want to see this documentary but hope this isn't vile language in it.

Thanks for the link smark21.

Fondly,

Roberta

I hope we don't have to hear about her sex life or any of that other stuff that crops up in the other threads. I don't care who they slept with.

Penny

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I hope we don't have to hear about her sex life or any of that other stuff that crops up in the other threads. I don't care who they slept with.

Penny
    Oh I doubt Miss Reeves would share her personal bedroom life with us dear Penny. Martha Reeves is a lady, and acts accordingly.

Bless you,

Roberta

I hope her new Vandellas are in it.

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    I hope her new Vandellas are in it.
    marybrewster, Miss Martha Reeves doesn't have new Vandellas. Miss Reeves has different back up singers in many countries that she uses when needed.

I'm sure the filmmakers are only interested in the voice, views and opinions of the first lady of Motown, Martha Reeves.

Best regards,

Roberta

Just heard she will be on Dancing With the Stars this month. Will keep you posted~

Quote Originally Posted by loveblind View Post
    Just heard she will be on Dancing With the Stars this month. Will keep you posted~
    Martha Reeves? My goodness gracious, I am beside myself with excitement. I hope she sing her new hit?

You have made my weekend loveblind.

Bless you,

Roberta

LOL..... Bless you too. I think she will be on the last week of this month. She is to start taping on the weekend of the 21st

LOL..... Bless you too. I think she will be on the last week of this month. She is to start taping on the weekend of the 21st
    I pray this sends Martha's hit "I'm not Leaving" with The Crystal Method flying up the charts. I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about may favorite female singer performing on the hit show Dancing with the Stars.

My very best to you,

Roberta

Well let me tell you she was sensational last night at the Howard Theater. She only did one song "Dancing in the Street" and she bought the house down. Even Berry Gordy was on his feet at the edge of the stage having a ball!

Well let me tell you she was sensational last night at the Howard Theater. She only did one song "Dancing in the Street" and she bought the house down. Even Berry Gordy was on his feet at the edge of the stage having a ball!
    I am not surprised to hear this. Miss Martha Reeves is the consummate professional and always gives her audience 120% and them some. She is a beautiful lady inside and out and is loved by millions.

Fondly,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    marybrewster, Miss Martha Reeves doesn't have new Vandellas. Miss Reeves has different back up singers in many countries that she uses when needed.

I'm sure the filmmakers are only interested in the voice, views and opinions of the first lady of Motown, Martha Reeves.

Best regards,

Roberta
    Roberta!

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me! You must be good friends with the legendary Miss Martha Reeves to have such information! The next time you speak with her, could you kindly ask her how she decides who is a Vandella and who isn't? Sometimes when she has backup singers, she calls them Vandellas. And sometimes when she has backup singers, she doesn't call them Vandellas. It's so confusing!

Oh my goodness! Will she have any backup singers who are Vandellas or will she have any backup singers that aren't Vandellas? I can't wait to see!

Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
    Roberta!

Thank you so much for clearing this up for me! You must be good friends with the legendary Miss Martha Reeves to have such information! The next time you speak with her, could you kindly ask her how she decides who is a Vandella and who isn't? Sometimes when she has backup singers, she calls them Vandellas. And sometimes when she has backup singers, she doesn't call them Vandellas. It's so confusing!
    Now my dear marybrewster, I am no spring chicken but I do know wit and sarcasm when I see it. LOL

Bless you my dear,

Roberta

Quote Originally Posted by Roberta75 View Post
    Now my dear marybrewster, I am no spring chicken but I do know wit and sarcasm when I see it. LOL

Bless you my dear,

Roberta
    All in good fun. ;P