[REMOVE ADS]

Unsung: Mint condition full episode

I just saw this episode and thanks Glen for the link. This episode was just .........uh, alright.

Them is my boy's!!!!! The lst REAL GROUP standing, if you think about it. They been constantly together , like a present day DELL's etc. They got REAL instruments , they been consistant in releases. They have been independent releases but ,worth tracking down. Stokley has qualities in his tone a lot like Raphael Saddiq. They are the last real "BAND" in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyacey View Post
    Them is my boy's!!!!! The lst REAL GROUP standing, if you think about it. They been constantly together , like a present day DELL's etc. They got REAL instruments , they been consistant in releases. They have been independent releases but ,worth tracking down. Stokley has qualities in his tone a lot like Raphael Saddiq. They are the last real "BAND" in a long time.
    But Daddy, Where was the drama? The heartbreak, destruction, mayhem and terror? LOL!!!

In the group there's not much drama and what's there just aids in the groups growth as a "UNIT". The passion in the tracks comes from not only the lyrics ,but the instruments and music being played also. A self contained ,cohesive band that still exists with the same energy even after being produced by Jam & Lewis.
    [[Unlike SOLO , another good group that just vanished)

Take a good listen marv , use the Force................................LOL........

In the group there's not much drama and what's there just aids in the groups growth as a "UNIT". The passion in the tracks comes from not only the lyrics ,but the instruments and music being played also. A self contained ,cohesive band that still exists with the same energy even after being produced by Jam & Lewis.
    [[Unlike SOLO , another good group that just vanished)

Take a good listen marv , use the Force................................LOL........

I gotta listen to this band again too, because I don't see why they got an Unsung episode. I don't get them. I admit it. A friend I worked with used to drive me up a wall because he played Pretty Brown Eyes all of the time. I hated it.
    Last edited by Kamasu_Jr; 03-19-2013 at 02:25 PM.