[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motony View Post
    this horrible situation happened down the street from my un-gated middle class neighborhood.The gated community of townhomes where this happened is NOT by any strech of the imagination a high class upper crust neighborhood....they sell NEW for $120,000 & even though they are gate access by vehicle many pedestrians can walk through by cutting through the apartment complex next door to it.The neighborhood is an equal mix of Hispanic,white & Afro-Americans, it also has been having an increase in break-ins & car burglaries .This has been made a racial situation by the news media, not by the affected family or Sanford citizens.There are many conflicting stories about who was calling for help ect by neighbors.I have to drive by that entrance every morning on my way to work & the amount of news media set up by the elementary school across the street is amazing & has been like this for 3 weeks. CNN is one of the last to jump in.From what I have gathered this Zimmerman guy let the power of "neighborhood watch" captain go to his head & ofcourse should not have had a gun while patrolling for neighborhood watch.He was also told by the Sanford Police [[he had called their business line Not 911)not to pursue the person as an officer was dispatched.Their are many conflicting stories with neighbors changing their stories & ofcourse the drama of the news media. 2 17 year olds were recently arrested in my neighborhood for break-ins...one was Black & one white[[not hispanic). This is a horrible tragedy & my thoughts & prayers are with Trayvon Martins family.
    Unfortunately it is indeed racial in this case and Zimmerman may be charge with a Hate Crime. They have him on tape referring to the late Trayvon Martin as a "f-ing N-word". This whole incident is fundementally wrong and no one on Earth can change my opinion on that regardless of how Sanford, Florida residents are viewing it. They can go to Hell as far as I am concern because it's their way of thinking that created an environment where something like this could happen. It's same thing as the murder last year by a black man by a group of Mississippi teenagers only because he was black. They beat him and then one of them ran him over in Ford F-250 pick up truck. It was just as inhumane as what Zimmerman did to Trayvon Martin. You would not treat and murder a dog like that.

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Unfortunately it is indeed racial in this case and Zimmerman may be charge with a Hate Crime. They have him on tape referring to the late Trayvon Martin as a "f-ing N-word". This whole incident is fundementally wrong and no one on Earth can change my opinion on that regardless of how Sanford, Florida residents are viewing it. They can go to Hell as far as I am concern because it's their way of thinking that created an environment where something like this could happen. It's same thing as the murder last year by a black man by a group of Mississippi teenagers only because he was black. They beat him and then one of them ran him over in Ford F-250 pick up truck. It was just as inhumane as what Zimmerman did to Trayvon Martin. You would not treat and murder a dog like that.
    Dollars to donuts if Zimmerman had murdered a dog he'd probably be in custody. Personally, I think the Sanford PD should arrest him ASAP and then go in the cell with him and throw the keys away. The way they've handled this borders on, if not is, criminal.
    Last edited by MotownSteve; 03-21-2012 at 09:01 AM.