[REMOVE ADS]

Anyone Watching The NCAA Tourney?

My bracket's shot to hell, but it's been a heck of a day. Ohio [[GO BOBCATS!) took out Michigan, Lehigh humbled Duke and Norfolk State did the same to Missouri.

Picture this in your minds ear. If the University of Detroit takes out Kansas, it would be 3 15 seeds knocking off #2's. To much to dream?

Now if Gonzaga [[GO ZAGS!) would be kind enough to take out Ohio State, [[and the EMU Ladies take it to South Carolina), it'll be a good weekend.
    Last edited by Doug-Morgan; 03-16-2012 at 10:00 PM.

I'm a Buckeye fan [[basketball only) but I feel your point. You forgot to toss props to Virginia Commonwealth and my guy, Shaka Smart. I predict he will be coaching at a high major program in 2013 or 2014.

I am and as long as Ohio State keeps advancing, hehehehehe! No, I am watching as much as I can. There have been a few surprises already, like Kansas being beat early.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug-Morgan View Post
    My bracket's shot to hell, but it's been a heck of a day. Ohio [[GO BOBCATS!) took out Michigan, Lehigh humbled Duke and Norfolk State did the same to Missouri.

Picture this in your minds ear. If the University of Detroit takes out Kansas, it would be 3 15 seeds knocking off #2's. To much to dream?

Now if Gonzaga [[GO ZAGS!) would be kind enough to take out Ohio State, [[and the EMU Ladies take it to South Carolina), it'll be a good weekend.
    Sorry, but NO ZAGS! The Buckeyes beat 'em yesterday.

Darn. The Zags were the last local team [[for me) standing. They looked miserable agaist Ohio State, as did the EMU ladies against South Carolina. Beinga MAC guy, I guess I'm left with Ohio U.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug-Morgan View Post
    Darn. The Zags were the last local team [[for me) standing. They looked miserable agaist Ohio State, as did the EMU ladies against South Carolina. Beinga MAC guy, I guess I'm left with Ohio U.
    Ohio U is my brothers' Alma Mater.

Almost everyone at work is into the tournament. One of the guys had no idea what teams to pick. He ended up picking EVERY first round winner!!! Talk about luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marv2 View Post
    Ohio U is my brothers' Alma Mater.
    Marv, are you from Ohio? Although I like Ohio State, I'm really a big UNC fan and although I would hate to see anyone bring their season to an end, it'd be quite a story if Ohio U beats them. It's too bad my guy, Kendall Marshall, broke his wrist yesterday because the road becomes much more difficult.

Not really watching all that closely, but I did notice the UC BEARCATS[[!!!!!) are sweet 16 again.
    Next up O State. Oh, oh we're in trouble, but it should be a very entertaining game.

Ohio State has avoided Cincinnati since losing to them in the championship game almost 50 years ago. A lot of the bad blood that existed between Kentucky and Louisville will be emulated in this matchup. It's very important for the Bearcats to win and it would be seen as a horrible loss for OSU.

Damn, royally jacked by O State and Louisville wins [[!?!!) Oh well, there's always baseball season....

Yo Moe....your boys choked.....hahahahahahaha

Carolina Blue Baby!!!!

But not OHIO STATE.............they're in the Final 4...........we'll see you there, [[maybe)?

Quote Originally Posted by moe View Post
    But not OHIO STATE.............they're in the Final 4...........we'll see you there, [[maybe)?
    Yes indeedy! Go Buckeyes! I wished I could be there.

We'll be there will bells on....count on it! LOL

We're taking our ball and going home....it's all yours Moe...Good Luck!

Thanks!! Two of my picks made it to the Final Four!

Oh, well. Living in Columbus, I am a big Buckeye basketball fan, but I'm a bigger Carolina fan and they just got beat. Here's hoping OSU can keep it going and beat Kansas.

Go Bucks!

Well, looks like this year, it's the Ohio Vally Bowl plus Kansas. I don't feel so bad now.

oopsies Moe....no Hurricanes for your guys either......LOL

Actually MSM I did not pick Ohio State to be in the finals. [[After a bit of consultation from the Bracket Daddy) I picked Ky vs Kansas in the finals. I think I may be the only one left standing in my work pool.

Bracket Daddy or no Bracket Daddy [[and he thinks he's the king of the hill right now....LOL)

Ohio was your home team [[by default) and just like my guys, will sit this one out.....na na na nana....hahahahaha

Maybe not.............but I'll be able to buy all the Hurricaines I want..........

oops....I posted in the wrong spot....hahahaha

but ok Ms Thang...I'll stick to my dirty martinis

oh yeah and speaking of my martinis....with all that dough....you and Bracket daddy will be buying thank you very much.....LOL

Be happy to.........so how many olives and are they regular vs blue cheese?

I love olives so as many as I can get and you know, I tried the blue Cheese once and wasn't impressed. They probably are better in salads. LOL

Take Care my friend and good luck with the last of your picks.

Quote Originally Posted by ms_m View Post
    Bracket Daddy or no Bracket Daddy [[and he thinks he's the king of the hill right now....LOL)

Ohio was your home team [[by default) and just like my guys, will sit this one out.....na na na nana....hahahahaha
    Stop that "no Bracket Daddy" smack......not king.....Duke baby.

Thx Moe.....greater than the sum of our parts....andthensome......blow wind blow.

With 3 to play in the first half, Kent up by 16.....and for good.

...whatever Richie Rich....LOL

Actually my bro-in-law and his siblings call me Jimmy Neutron.

hahahahahaha....you're a sic pup.....LOL