[REMOVE ADS]

"Lost And Found" CDs

Does anyone have a photo of the flyer advertising the Motown "Lost And Found" series in 1999 ?

Thank you very much.

Today is your lucky day. I have a grand total of 3 in mint condition. I would be willing to send one to you via US Mail. I don't think it would be able to be uploaded and do justice to the piece. So please email me at explorereph@aol.com and I will send one to you.

Well, I would "die" for a proper upload of that leaflet on this board! Anyone, please?

So would I, robbert. Pretty pretty please, woodward!

Are we talking about the insert from the L&F CD series? I'm sure I have it. I could try to upload it, though my scanner is not too reliable for hard images.

I have a mint condition copy with no defects, but, sad to say, I am computer illiterate and do not have the ability or tolerance to attempt to upload it to the forum. If anyone wants to email me their name and address, I will be more than pleased to give them one in return for them uploading it. All you need to do is email me at explorereph@aol.com and it will be in the U S mail the same day. It's that simple.

Thank you very much woodward, my friend has received the flyer.

There is also a flyer of these CDs that displays the next CDs of Gladys Knight and The Jackson 5. Does anyone have a photo of this flyer ?
    Last edited by becane; 04-02-2012 at 08:55 AM.

stopinthenameoflove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by becane View Post
    Thank you very much woodward, my friend has received the flyer.

There is also a flyer of these CDs that displays the next CDs ofGladys Knight and The Jackson 5. Does anyone have a photo of this flyer ?
    I checked my lost and founds - just the basic flyer. what else was released around the same time? I could check those too

In short... did Motown release all the Lost & Found cd's they once promised?

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by robbert View Post
    In short... did Motown release all the Lost & Found cd's they once promised?
    They did release the Supremes Lost & Found collection that originally was scheduled to be released with that second batch of releases [[Gladys Knight & the Pips and the Jackson 5) although I'm sure the tracklist was much different then.