[REMOVE ADS]

Cissy Houston has abruptly called off the investigation of the Whigham Funeral home

New Details Emerge in Whitney Houston Casket Photo Scandal
    12:33 PM EST 3/2/2012 by Zondra Hughes315 Views SHARE

Whitney Houston’s mother, Cissy, has abruptly called off the investigation of the Whigham Funeral home; the grieving mother initially demanded lie detector tests of the funeral home staff to determine who sold the final photo of Houston to the National Enquirer.

Now, Carolyn Whigham of Whigham Funeral Home and two pastors say they do know who took the photo that ran in the National Enquirer and she wants to clear her name.

“God knows. God knows. God knows,” Whigham said during a recent press conference. “It was very obvious that the Houston family has ceased the investigation. Why? They have not called us to say, ‘Carolyn, we’ve ceased the investigation of your funeral home, your staff, your daughter, your manager is not involved.”

Whigham continued, “I want it clearly established, I have a daughter, I don’t want her attacked. Last Friday I was spit in my face, in my gold hearse. So much negativity that is being thrown out, I want to defend my character and my name.”

Whigham told reporters that the photo was taken Feb. 17, a day before the funeral, and security from Nippy Inc., a Houston family company, guarded Whitney Houston around the clock.

“Whitney was always on the lower level, under lock and key, security being provided by Nippy Inc., not my security.” Whigham has refused to name the culprit, and says that it’s up to Houston’s family to do so.

Like I said, someone in the Houston family leaked it themselves. Cissy better start looking hard at her son's wife [[and her daughter's manager)... I ain't one to gossip so you ain't heard that from me as Benita Burrell & rapper/blogger Khia would say.