I stopped buying anything by Gladys when she made IMO extremely offensive remarks about white racism being behind black artists not making as much money as white artists. Number one, black artists don't make less money, number two, people buy records according to style, not race. Blacks for the most part don't buy C&W, heavy metal or rock, and that isn't considered racism. I found it astonishing that having seen Gladys' shows, and the racially mixed crowd she draws, that she would insult her white fans this way. People are tired of being accused of racism. Do a search on the biggest selling artists of the 50's [[before I was even born)--nearly half were black [[Platters, Chuck Berry, Fats Domino, Little Richard) even though I've read over and over that 60's Motown broke the racial barriers. I really can't believe that I used to believe this crap. I've loved black music since I was a kid but I won't give poor, mistreated millionaire Gladys another dime of my money, since I am one of those evil whites.