[REMOVE ADS]

wonder_woman Guest

The Emotions, Barbara Mason & The Natural Four AMAZING LAST NIGHT

Still recovering from an awesome evening of magical soul music at one of London's best venues the Indigo 02...........wow, wow, wow what an amazing night of superb soul music, can't wait for 'Giants of rare groove 5' 2012.

Wonderwoman,

How did you know this was on? I saw no publicity at all......... dismayed, Barbara Mason and The Natural Four...... would loved to have seen them! How was attendance? I never cease to be amazed at how little advance publicity gets out there.

Good morning,
    Is there an address that someone can gi ve me.
    We would love to contact who ever does the bookings.
    Ceasar
    The
    Original
    Tymes

Wow, I was just thinking about Barbara Mason the other day and was wondering what she was doing?

I read interview with Wanda of the Emotions on David Nathan's website. She talked about looking forward to doing this show and an upcoming soul tour. Kevingoins[[sp?) who posts here I think did the interview. Ceasar check out David Nathan's website and maybe email Kevin...who could put you in touch with Wanda. http://soulmusic.com/danapa.html His email is on the site.
    Last edited by luke; 12-19-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Ceasar, I have sent a message to the promoter to advise him of your interest in these shows. Will put you in touch when I get an answer.
    Clive - Shout! Records

wonder_woman Guest
    Hi to all,
    I receive regular updates from the Indigo 02 that's how I get to hear about the shows, I know they are planning Giants of Rare Groove 5, the venue is superb, great layout and sound system. I have seen all 4 rare groove events and each time the venue is crowded, everyone seems to love this place and the after party goes on until 2.00am. Greg Edwards was hosting on Saturday, but I dont know who the actual organisers are. Have a look on youtube for some of the latest videos from the night which people have been posting. I would love to see Randy Brown, Jerry Butler, The O'Jays, Lamont Dozier and of course The Tymes perform at the Indigo 02, maybe oneday!

wonder_woman Guest
    would also love to see The Main Ingredient, Michael Henderson, Ron Henderson, Norman Connors, The Lovelites, Gwen McCrae and many more at the Indigo 02.............you see I'm still on Cloud 9!

Greetings Clive,
    Great hearing from you.
    Thank you so much for your help.
    How are things going, any updates.
    Keep me posted, you have my email address.
    Happy holidays.
    Your friend
    Ceasar
    The
    Original
    Tymes

Greetings Clive,
    Is there a web sight.
    For the club?
    Ceasar

i did a lil Tymes feature on the Tymes for the Soul Talk forum a few years ago
    http://www.raresoulforum.co.uk/index...s&fromsearch=1

wonder_woman Guest
    just squeezing in two more artists that I would love to see perform at the Giants Of Rare Groove in London ' Ronnie McNeir & Margie Joseph' now that would be a treat!!! Merry Christmas.....................

Wonder Woman I can't speak for Margie Joesph directly but I can put anyone who is interested in contact with her and I can definitely help with securing Ronnie for gigs.

Hit me up in my SDF email.