[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What the heck? No, I don't think that being a lawyer makes my opinion any more valid than anyone else's [[if you've ever seen my site, you'll know I bend over backwards to make sure everyone's voice is heard) - and the 'hands up' thing wasn't meant to be "snarky" at all, just an illustration of how we're all hearing different things, which is what makes the world go round. Sorry if it came across as rude, I thought your first reply was going to be the start of a long and friendly discussion [[you seemed to be writing in a sort of jokey tone), so I'm a little surprised by the turn this seems to have taken...?
    Last edited by radionixon; 12-15-2011 at 09:36 PM.

The lawyer in me almost always comes down where Paul Nixon came down; there's the way the case would fall if we are being realistic as lawyers.

I have to say when I read the Ross Holloway style arguments, I'm nearly convinced.

So few of the legal cases against Motown were successful; basically most of the artists, producers, and writers never really signed on for a lot of money and spent everything they got......sadly, factually, there's never been much there to be successful with; I don't think that is popular but I believe it to be true.