Didn't see this before.

I'd just make a couple of comments. One is using pictures belonging to other people and passing them off as your own or as your property. That is essentially a moral and ethical issue. C'mon............this is Marv. He's the guy who was reporting half of the Soulful Detroit forum to Mary Wilson for years; someone he doesn't even know; he wrote on here that Berry Gordy killed Florence Ballard; he called me an asshole on Youtube. So, c'mon..........don't expect anything different now.

But secondly.........this is the age of downloading, youtube, napster, file sharing. I can get as far as questioning Marv's ethics and morals. But are we suggesting someone is going to sue Marv for publishing a picture on Soulful Detroit? Are we going to sue Soulful Detroit for publishing such a picture? As I believe Marv asked: What are the damages? You need to prove damages. These are heritage acts that 99% of the public does not even know. There are no damages. But there is a wrong being done that might warrant an injunction if somebody spent $30,000.00 to obtain it.

And then there is ethics and morals; Marv did the right thing in removing the picture or pictures. A complaint should have been made to the Forum Owner and Moderator to remove it.