[REMOVE ADS]

Motown songs on X Factor

This weeks remaining 4 contestants performing a Motown number, after Misha B performed "Dancing in the street", i am positive i heard Louis Walsh say that if Berry Gordy was still alive he would sign her!!!!!!!

He did say that - what an idiot!

Also, when describing Ain't No Mountain High Enough the judge concerned only mentioned Diana Ross and Marvin Gaye -no mention of Tammi Terrell!!

Louis Walsh is an idiot who knows nothing about the music industry unless discussing Irish acts or his own boybands. The guy should do some home work before opening his mouth. How disrespectful to presume that the legend that is BG is not alive. I think Kelly Rowlands put him right though.

He really thought Berry was dead, WTF? One simple wiki search could find out that berry is still with us as of now. Does he know s--t about motown besides My Girl and Where Did Our Love Go?

And a judge said that Diana and Marvin sing aint no mountion high enough instead of Tammi and Marvin? Yeah Diana had a solo version of the song, but those are two completely diff songs.

Fail on the judges part.

ETA:Opps, ya'll talking about the UK version.. Although I don't watch US version of x-factor because it started to bore me.
    Last edited by candykamaine; 12-04-2011 at 01:04 AM.

I heard that they are using Diana's version of Mountain for the judges to make their entry...........an instrumental version.

they also used it for contestant Stacey Francis' entrance, Ross vocals and all, every week..Francis had a Ross thing going on, but very poor choice of song selection, so she's gone

Louis did say on Xtra Factor that he knew Berry Gordy was still alive, he meant if he were still around signing artists he wouldve signed Misha..... Thank god she didnt throw in a rap on DITS even though she did her annoying Wiki Wiki Remix thing.....

Love that people were in an uproar over openly gay Marcus signing My Girl without the gender flip....

Amelia did well mashing up the two ANMHE's but it was wrong to omit Tammi when talking about the different versions.

Little Mix has done Supremes songs two weeks in a row now.... Shame they flubbed the lyrics tonight...

I dont normally watch this show, but as it was Motown night, I did. What a travesty. I wont bore you with any more comments..Paulo xxxx

A duet between Misha B and Marcus might possibly work.