[REMOVE ADS]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Couple great new tunes from Ronnie McNeir

Wow, some great new stuff from Ronnie, I'm listening to "Tell Me" right now and it is a serious jam! "Pontiac" is also awesome. I'm hoping these are the beginnings of another great album. I purchased "Ronnie Mac and Company" a couple years ago and really love it!

These are downloads you can purchase for 99 cents. You can also preview them. Enjoy:

http://www.cdbaby.com/Search/Um9ubmllIE1jTmVpcg%3d%3d/0

Thanks for the shout out Tim. You've always been an avid supporter of Ronnie and his music and his very much appreciated!

Thanks Ms M. I listened to a Ronnie Mac mix on YouTube last night, a very long one with tons of his old songs, really good stuff I hadn't heard before. I plan on getting some of the back albums, at least the ones I can find.

The new stuff is great, however! I hope music fans, fans here on SDF, and soul lovers in general go out and purchase.

Bumping for promotion, gang. This is part of what SD is all about. Ronnie is a real pro. Check him out.

Thanks Ralph, much appreciated....

I forgot to mention this in the Teena thread but the booklet for her new CD of vault tracks also gives a shout out to Russ who remixed Ronnie's tracks, and did a hell of a job I might add.

Ronnie said, "he is the best of the best"

bumping for promotion............

Ralph I really appreciate the effort although Ronnie's base is outside the US, specifically the UK, with Japan coming on relatively strong.

The landscape could be altered once the entire CD comes out[[Living My Life, coming SOON!).

In addition to CDbaby we will also be using
    Central South Distribution out of Nashville, TN. http://www.centralsouthdistribution.com/

One of the owners and directors of the company is Rene Moore of Rene and Angela Fame and he's pretty stoked about the project. With this added dimension and help, we shall see how things play out.

THANKS AGAIN.....even if your bump reaches one person, I'll take that one and hope they multiply by telling a friend.

That is the general idea, Ms.M.

Bumping............

Bumping...

"Tell Me You're Not Fooling Me" is the JAM

Yes it is, Drew.

Sounds good, I'll look out for CD as I don't do downloads.

I don't blame you,Mr Soul. I like hard copy.

Hi Drew....glad I saw this 'cause I forgot to get back to you...oops....sorry.

Thanks for err thang....I got it!!!

Mr Soul a hard copy should be out very soon. I'll be sure and post when it's available and it looks as if brick and mortar stores will carry it also....fingers crossed.

Tell Me You're Not Fooling Me seems to be the jam everyone is digging but I think there will be a few more surprises that will represent as well.

Sometimes you write so much you forget where you left parts of yourself or your opinion, but thanks to Tsull and Ms M, I found a part of myself and remembered what I thought about Ronnie's past work.........I hope this new one is as good as I thought the old one was.....welcome back again, Ronnie........

Ronnie Mac's Back

author: Kdubya

What can you say about an artist who never really left us ? Its true that through time and circumstance he's been here all the time ! Ronnie has been spending much of his time fronting with the Four Tops and traveling all over the United States. I am so glad he took some time out to demonstrate his special vocal and production skills with this new CD.

This cd contains something for everyone, its smooth but not quite jazz, funky but not Funkadelic, Marvin-ese but not Gaye. This album is the perfect remedy after a hards days work and the boss has you ticked off. It can also serve as the ultimate companion to candlelight, wine and the rapture of your significant other. This is the type of music that we dont hear much of anymore and for that I am grateful that Ronnie McNeir has hit a home run with this soulful and mellow offering to all of us folks who used to love FM radio.

One of my favorite Ronnie McNeir tracks was a song he released over ten years ago called "Baby Your Wrong", in this song he was admonishing his lady about staying out all night and doing things she shouldn't be doing ! Well its obvious Ronnie got fed up, packed his stuff, moved on and has created an album of stellar songs for this generation.

Welcome Back Ronnie, where you been ?

:-)Kdubya

I remember that.....LOL....

Put your thinking cap back on Kdub because very soon you'll be asked to write another one....hahahahaha

pulling an album outta Ronnie is like pulling hens teeth...change, rearrange, delete, sit on it, think on it, add, change, rinse and repeat but it's finally outta his hands...so soon, very soon!

This is really good news......

That's a great review on Ronnie's previous album. I worked many years in journalism and all I can say is I wish I could write like that. Fantastic!

Looking forward to the new album, especially after listening to the two tunes on CDBaby. Great stuff!

but thanks to Tsull and Ms M I found a part of myself and remembered what I thought about Ronnie's past work.......

Thanks T, appreciate it, I read your review as well.....and you started this thread, plus Ms. M always has the lowdown on Ronnie, which is why I remembered...lol....

Bumping............

Bumping for promo....

Promo bump..........

Bumping....

"One of my favorite Ronnie McNeir tracks was a song he released over ten years ago called "Baby Your Wrong", in this song he was admonishing his lady about staying out all night and doing things she shouldn't be doing ! Well its obvious Ronnie got fed up, packed his stuff, moved on and has created an album of stellar songs for this generation.

Welcome Back Ronnie, where you been ? "

Nice Done Bro....pretty much sums it up.......You shld sign up dude.....you cld be the Twitter King.

Thanks bro'me......I appreciate it.......

Promo bump..........

Promo bump..

For those of you in Detroit, Ronnie will be performing Friday at 10:00AM and Saturday at noon! Details on exactly where coming in the next day or two.

Thanks Drew.

Ronnie will be at Marilyn's Chicken and Waffles but it's a remote for Detroit 104.7 Oasis. I'm still working out some issues as to whether it will be available on the net but I'll be sure to post as soon as it's confirmed.

Do keep us posted, Ms.M.

The Ronnie McNeir Song [[Tell Me You're Not Fooling Me) is a hot track with great vocals!!
    Really good radio potential.
    My best to this talented performer.

Smooth

I will Ralph...and thanks Smooth, coming from you that means a lot. I'll be sure to pass the message on to Ronnie.

BTW did Ralph ever tell you I thought your voice reminded me of Clarence Paul? He and Ronnie were best buds.

Ms m
    Being mentioned in the same sentence with Mr Clarence Paul is an Honor.
    His association with Stevie Wonder and his songwriting expertise with Aretha and Marvin Gaye is legendary.
    If there is anything I can do for Ronnie... Count me in!!!
    Thank You so much for your Professionalism.

Smooth

Thanks Smooth, I appreciate the offer and please know that door swings both ways.

Join Ronnie Mac this Thursday for a live interview to discuss his soon to be released CD...Living My Life

Easy Listening Link
    http://svmixradio.com/1/

Great pic. Good luck with the show.

Ronnie says thanks Ralph!

He also hopes people will take a moment and listen to the interview this evening. He's pretty excited about it.

I finally have some answers I was looking for on the remote tomorrow and Sat but I'll post all that info after the interview tonight.

Ralph and all, thanks for your support. It means a lot!
    Last edited by ms_m; 07-21-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Ronnie Mac Reminder

TONIGHT -Interview

Ronnie will be doing "Tell Me You You're Not Fooling Me" Live
    and a few other surprises are in store.

You don't want to miss this!

Easy Listening Link

To anyone trying to tune in tonight for the interview, my deepest apologies.
    It seems there were technical problems and the interview has been rescheduled for
    Thur - Aug 4th

I'll keep you posted.

Again, my apologies!!!!!

Sorry to hear this, Ms.M. Oh well, the 4th is just around the corner. More time to promo the show.

Promo bump..........

Promo bump.......

Promo bump..........

bump for these great tunes, but also with a little clip I found of Ronnie working in a new cut of "Sitting In My Class" in the UK:

Promo bump............

Thanks Ralph and Ronnie's rescheduled interview is on tonight [[unless there are more tech issues...LOL)

TONIGHT -Interview

Thurs. Aug o4, 2011

Ronnie will be doing "Tell Me You You're Not Fooling Me" Live
    and a few other surprises are in store.

You don't want to miss this!

7PM - Eastern
    6 - Mid West
    4 - West Coast
    12 midnight - UK
    Easy Listening Link

Ronnie Mac interview coming live at 7pm

6 - Mid West
    4 - West Coast
    12 midnight - UK
    Easy Listening Link

Ralph, I hope you get a chance to listen in

The live interview went well and was recorded. If you would like to listen click here:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16435...edium=16435504

Ms M and Ronnie
    I thoroughly enjoyed the interview.
    It was great to hear Ronnie give credit to his Father...Sometimes we overlook the contributions of a good Dad!
    Loved the story on the Gambling!!!
    Millicent the Publicist keep on doing a good Job!!!

Smooth