Hi, all - I'm new to the forum but a long time Motown fan [[especially the Supremes) and have always been curious about the infamous photo of the Diana-Mary altercation that supposedly ran in US Magazine at the time [[I believe it was US Magazine). Does anyone have a scan of it or know what issue it was so I can try to track it down? We've all read the different accounts of what happened and I've always wanted to see the US coverage, especially since I imagine the footage itself will never see the light of day. Can you imagine if that happened today? It would be all over YouTube before the audience even left the theater! I understand there's a MOTOWN at 50 TV special in the works so dare we even dream of another attempt at a televised Supremes reunion? That would be a ratings winner for sure and make this Supremes fan very happy...

Speaking of Motown on video, I think the new Ed Sullivan DVDs are terrific and I am really looking forward to the complete Supremes singles set and the expanded "MORE HITS..." CD coming out soon.

Thanks in advance and I've enjoyed reading a lot of the posts here.