Hi fellow Soulful Detroiters,

Though this is my first post to the forum, I'm no stranger to the incredible community of passionate soul music historians, afficianados and archivists here. I've learned so much from the different [[highly detailed) threads and discovered a plethora of new music, in the process. I look forward to checking out the forum threads every day, throughout the day. Thank you for keeping it lively!

That said, I just wanted to share with other forum members that MARTHA REEVES is featured in an exclusive interview and photo session in the latest issue of Daeida Magazine now online at www.daeida.com. You can read the entire interview and see the gorgeous images [[it's best if you view it in "Full Screen" mode) by simply clicking on either cover [[Peggy March is the other artist featured on the cover). We're in the process of updating our archive and getting ready for a very soulful lineup in the coming months. -- David @ Daeida

Name:  Daeida_August_2011_MARTHA_REEVES_Photo_by_Gor_Megaera_COPYRIGHT2011-463x600.jpg
Views: 916
Size:  48.0 KB