[REMOVE ADS]

50th Reunion even shocking fans

Even some long term fans never thought it would happen, but per Rolling Stone the Beach Boys are talking reunion for 2011. [[ Could someone Mike Love's spoke publicly about at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for not coming that night consider the same thing?)

Joint reunion tour?Who would get top billing? Enjoying this.

Being a Beach Boys fan [[I love vocal groups), I find this intriguing. Right now the group is splintered -- Love with one group, Jardine-Johnston with the other -- and I won't watch them until they have some semblance of togetherness. I've seen them in concert a few times, earlier they were great. My last couple concerts I saw they mailed it in -- even with the great Carl Wilson on guitar, who thankfully sounded great playing and singing.