Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
A girlfriend of mine just posted this:

7, the average number of times it takes a person to leave their abuser. 12, the number of years I opted to stay with said abuser. 10, the number of years TODAY since the police stood in my driveway and ordered him to grab what he needed and turn over his keys to me. 2, the confirmed number of times he broke into my home after he was ordered out. 4, the number of times he violated the OFP before going to prison for far shorter than he should have. 3, the number of women who have attempted to contact me after being hurt in their own relationships with him. Grounded...a punishment often issued to children after misbehaving and how I felt most of my relationship. But look up grounded and you will find the definition "well balanced and sensible"...ok, work in progress.

So when people ask "Why didn't Mary just leave Pedro?" here's a look into possibly why.

Mary is the definition of survivor. To constantly berate her for career choices and professional relationships is Fking ridiculous.
120% agree with you dear MaryBrewster. Mary should have done a Lorenna Bobbit and whacked off Pedros Di*k.