Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool My Motown Pre-Planned Cemetery Headstone is Set in Place

Name:  IMG_0572.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  20.1 KBName:  IMG_0571.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  20.0 KB

I just wanted to share this with the group. I'm originally from Oklahoma and wish to be buried near my hometown where many relatives, including my paternal grandparents, are buried. What I didn't spend on the burial plot compared to California costs, I spent on the granite headstone. I was asked about my interests in order to design something meaningful to my life. Classic Motown music is what I consider to be my life's soundtrack. The company came up with this concept and I couldn't resist going for it. The original proposed size was larger and more costly. I had it slightly reduced to cut the overall cost. This was set in place a few weeks ago. The company sent these photos to me when the final invoice was submitted to me for payment.
    Last edited by MotownLover; 03-27-2024 at 07:28 PM.