[REMOVE ADS]

Jeanette Baby Washington Neptune Records recommendation

Does anyone have a suggestion of an available CD that contains all of Baby Washington's Neptune releases? I am especially interested in one of her early releases which I think is absolutely the best she has ever done: THE TIME.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Includes J&S as well as ​Neptune, you can get one from Amazon. Worth checking it out, I have the J&S years.
    Last edited by Graham Jarvis; 03-24-2024 at 12:57 PM.

The Collectables label did a 2-disc Baby Washington volume of their "For Collectors Only" series. "The Time" is track one on the first CD.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1143...ollectors-Only

I tend to be wary of Euro public domain releases, like the Jasmine one above.

Quote Originally Posted by smallworld View Post
    The Collectables label did a 2-disc Baby Washington volume of their "For Collectors Only" series. "The Time" is track one on the first CD.

https://www.discogs.com/release/1143...ollectors-Only

I tend to be wary of Euro public domain releases, like the Jasmine one above.
    I bought the Collectables disc after seeing Baby in concert at Joe's Pub in NYC. I haven't played it in a while but I think some of the tracks might have been sourced from not-so-pristine vinyl. Maybe someone can confirm.