It's a fine line to walk, IMO. Do we support any release that involves Motown--even if somewhat peripherally--or do we pick and choose and potentially "suffer the consequences"? Everybody is entitled to buy what they want, but I have come to believe that the more Motown-focused releases [i.e., "Supremes A' Go-Go: Expanded Edition" with a specific artist focus or a compilation series like "Motown Guys"] that we the fans support, the more likely Universal and leasing labels are to plan and release future projects. I am sadly accepting that we aren't going to get many more releases--from any company--so when releases like this "Motown-adjacent" project come from a reputable company like Ace/Kent, I feel like I need to buy it and support the cause. It winds up being about $15-20 and, at the end of the day, if I'm not buying much else music-wise, I can afford to spend that on a release such as this. Who knows--maybe of the Motown artist tracks on here, there's an alternate mix we're yet to know about or they let the tape run a few more seconds before they faded the track on this set? Or maybe the quality on this set [for which Ace/Kent is well known] is higher than a previous version one of us has in their current collection? We get so little anymore. Sad that something like that is the enticement, but as a fan... I guess I'll take it.