[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AI will take over every job it can do as well or better, for almost nothing. The things I see coming, having been in the tech field for 25 years, is not pretty

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyC View Post
    AI will take over every job it can do as well or better, for almost nothing. The things I see coming, having been in the tech field for 25 years, is not pretty
    Don’t like to hear that and I hope you are not right - but I have no knowledge of it other than to say major accounting and law firms have used it and some law firms in Canada got in trouble with it in court - and it wasn’t deliberate.

I hear people say that radio was going to ruin the world, then tv, phones and IPads etc. Then Putin and Trump and climate change. And it hasn’t happened yet so there’s hope.

Hope so.