[REMOVE ADS]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    She wanted to look down on all the Motown magnificence she & Berry had created/wrought!

Quote Originally Posted by lucky2012 View Post
    She wanted to look down on all the Motown magnificence she & Berry had created/wrought!
    I believe she climbed up to the orchestra to let a fart rip among the instruments, no one being the wiser that one of the bass notes came from her booty, not the tuba. At least that's the word on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    I believe she climbed up to the orchestra to let a fart rip among the instruments, no one being the wiser that one of the bass notes came from her booty, not the tuba. At least that's the word on the street.
    Ran, I don't about you, but I can clearly hear the Andantes' background farts. I can't tell if Mary is also farting, but I'm sure Flo is not in the fart mixology.

What do you think???

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    Ran, I don't about you, but I can clearly hear the Andantes' background farts. I can't tell if Mary is also farting, but I'm sure Flo is not in the fart mixology.

What do you think???
    Well, as I understand it, whenever Mary and Cindy fart onstage, it is often overdubbed by Andante farts, sometimes other miscellaneous farters. Since the Andantes were not invited to Motown 25, my guess is Mary and Cindy's farts were courtesy of High Inergy.

Quote Originally Posted by RanRan79 View Post
    Well, as I understand it, whenever Mary and Cindy fart onstage, it is often overdubbed by Andante farts, sometimes other miscellaneous farters. Since the Andantes were not invited to Motown 25, my guess is Mary and Cindy's farts were courtesy of High Inergy.
    So you're saying they are High Inergy farts?

Quote Originally Posted by thanxal View Post
    So you're saying they are High Inergy farts?
    That's the only "Inergy" they know how to rip 'em.