Quote Originally Posted by marybrewster View Post
I have a large three ring binder filled with several Supremes Fan Club Newsletters [[from the 70's), all of Mary Wilson's FCNs, some Flo Ballard FCNs, and even some Scherrie and Freda Payne FCNs that a friend from SDF generously sent me. I of course have all of the Expanded Editions, including THIS IS THE STORY which goes for a ridiculous price, and a Supremes bread wrapper.

But my crown jewel is a pink and lime green striped Gene Shelly dress that I bought online several years ago. It's the same dress that Mary Wilson wears in the insert of A GO GO Expanded. Now, I can't say for certain it's Mary's, but I do know this particular dress is not in her collection. It came in the original box from a boutique upstate. Whether it was hers or not, it's my favorite piece.
Over Christmas, I saw a sealed copy of TITS sell for $300 in a shop so to support Ran's claim, there is still some stuff that holds/increases in value. Its one of the few Hip-OSelect sets I didn't but a sealed second copy of. I wish I had. I kept watching it and then one day the owner said a guy came in and paid cash for it.

Have you ever considered scanning the newsletters? I'm sure many of us would love to read them. You can easily scan these days with an iPhone. No paid app needed.