Quote Originally Posted by Graham Jarvis View Post
Robb
Message Records: Which one is number four? originally there was only two Message records. Later back in 2016 a 3rd "Message 45" popped up, it was the "Ohio" record on Youtube, at that time I lost out on buying it, however it was a beat up copy.

The other two are Detroit. I was so lucky then to obtain the third "Sensational Saints of Ohio" a Mint copy from Berry's Detroit basement.

Can you please give me the "discography entry and label Scan" for a 4th issue? I found the "Ohio" copy from Berry's Detroit palace that went up for sale. The new owner was then a Lady solicitor, she had also decided to sell everything when she came to selling her home that Berry had left behind when he sold his Detroit palace, she too it was also her time to finally clear the property.

Having left to California after a couple of years Berry then sold up. The solicitor had bought it early to mid 7T's.

I have all the photographs of the "Big Sale" Pianos, Artists Clothing etc, and 100's of Harvey's 45's Tri-Phi and all others. When Berry took everything over from Harvey Fuqua, everything then ended up in Berry's garage, in addition there was 12 mint copies in original sleeves "Saundra Mallett & The Vandellas" Camel Walk!. I met the guy who bought all 12 Camel Walk 45's [a number of the 12 records had damp labels which a slight touch of the label just disintegrated] and one or two other Motown 45's.
Graham,
I'm not with my lists of wants by me and other collectors from the 1960s & 1970s [[wrong continent). So, I can't check my old lists. So I made the comment above from memory of 55 or more years ago. I googled Message Records, but couldn't find a 4th record. So, apparently, I remembered incorrectly that the new listing I found was different from the 3 known issues. Apparently I was remembering the finding and listing as a want, of the Ohio group's record.