4. Sleep On It
    5. Life Is A Dance
    6. We Got The Love
    7. Some Love
    8. A Woman In A Man's World
    9. The Message In The Middle Of The Bottom
    10. I Was Made To Love Him

Chaka Khan - Chaka - Amazon.com Music

I saw this announced but no info still as who did the remastering. I bet it is the BBR 2014 version:
    https://www.discogs.com/release/6017...aka-Khan-Chaka

More Info about this reissue of Chaka from Rhino/Warner Records-

Chaka Khan earned her spot in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last year, capping a remarkable five-decade career highlighted by her 10 Grammy® Awards.

In celebration, Rhino is reissuing her solo albums with newly remastered sound by Bernie Grundman. The series begins with the record that started it all. CHAKA will arrive March 22.

After recording a string of platinum albums as the lead singer of the influential funk band Rufus [“Tell Me Something Good” and “Sweet Thing”], Khan embarked on her solo journey in 1978 with CHAKA. The album continued the singer’s hot streak, achieving platinum status and establishing Khan as a hitmaker in her own right with the anthemic first single, “I’m Every Woman.”

The song topped the R&B chart and crossed over to the pop chart, reaching #21 on the Hot 100 and Top 20 in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, New Zealand, and the Netherlands. It became one of her signature songs, earning Khan a Grammy® nomination for Best R&B Vocal Performance.

The reissue of CHAKA includes a heartfelt note from Khan, expressing her gratitude for the people who helped her make the album, such as Ashford & Simpson, George Benson, Stevie Wonder, and Arif Mardin. “Together, we created career-defining moments with hits like ‘I’m Every Woman,’ as well as special songs like ‘Roll Me Through the Rushes’ and ‘Some Love.’ Now that the music has been beautifully remastered, I’m thrilled to share it with new generations. Each note carries a piece of my heart, and I hope it finds a special place in yours.”

Stay tuned for more Chaka Khan reissues coming later this year, including Naughty and What Cha’ Gonna Do for Me.

A bit more news about this reissue from The Second Disc.com:

Rhino's upcoming reissue of Chaka features the original sequence only, with no bonus tracks. It will be available on CD, LP, and digitally, and a special red vinyl pressing will be exclusive to Barnes and Noble. Look for it on March 21.

CD: Amazon U.S. / Amazon U.K. / Amazon Canada
    LP: Amazon U.S. / Amazon U.K. / Amazon Canada

Full article with more details from Second Disc.com-
    We Got the Love: Rhino Reissues, Remasters Chaka Khan's Solo Debut on CD, LP - The Second Disc