Quote Originally Posted by kalisa View Post
Yes it would.

I've never seen any indication that Ruffin's granddaughter's tragedy was anything but "wrong place/wrong time" [[no fault of hers) but Kenneth Williams and David English Jr. are other stories.

Levi Stubbs' daughter has been a participant on this forum and seems like a delightful lady. David Ruffin's son by Genna, David Jr., has been on the periphery of the music business for years. Paul Williams Jr. is currently singing with Dennis Edwards and the Temptations Review, as far as I know. So it isn't all bad or ugly. I'd like to know the success stories also. As far as I've seen, Diana's family would fall into that category, regardless of what anyone may say or think about Diana.
Marvin's daughter Nona made an album in the early-mid 90's, but then disappeared. Does anyone know the backstory? What ever happened to Marvin's son? Or what about Dennis Edwards? And where the heck is Rockwell? lol. Or does anyone know anything about Smokey's children? I'm not really looking for dirt, I'm just curious to what life would have been like as the child of a larger than life singer.